NABTEB A Level Syllabus
We are using this medium to tell candidates who which to have the NABTEB A Level current syllabus either for the 2015/2016 or 2016/2017 academic session to send a request to our email, and within 48 hours, the current syllabus for NABTEB A Level will be sent to them through the same emails. Please follow this procedure to have the NABTEB A Level syllabus for your course of study at any of the NABTEB A Level centres.
Important Notice For All NABTEB A Level Students Relating To Syllabus
- NABTEB A Level syllabus is the same throughout the federation and study centres, there is no different between NABTEB A Level study centre in Lagos and the one in Ibadan.
- It is not compulsory for your study centres to provide you with syllabus, the syllabus we are providing here are meant for students who want to go that extra miles in their study to see they have the maximum points in order have more chances of gaining admission with NABTEB A Level to study their choice of course among NABTEB A Level affiliated universities
- In this syllabus you will see what you are meant to cover and the recommended textbooks you are meant to read
- This syllabus is only meant for students who register their NABTEB A Level programme through us. See how you can register for your NABTEB A Level programme through us.
- Once you register through us, full syllabus will be sent to you with all your NABTEB A Level full details and address for your lectures.
- If you do not register through us and you still want to have the syllabus for this 2016/2017 session. You are meant to download the syllabus we have provided below. Look at how it is, if it is worth paying for , you continue by paying #2,500 to have the full syllabus of your NABTEB A Level subject combination (not more than 4 subjects)
- Do not pay any money if you cannot read the one we have provided below after downloading it, as no refund request will be honoured
How NABTEB A Level Syllabus Look Like
We have provided Mathematics, Yoruba and CRS for everyone to download and see how the syllabus look like before making any sort of payment. Click each link to download
How To Pay For NABTEB A Level Syllabus
This is only meant for students who do not register through us (NABTEB Alevel Registration). If you register through us from 14/09/2016 you must have seen attachment of your syllabus and you donot need to pay any extra fees
Pay the #2,500 to the following account details
Account Name: NABTEB Alevel Registration
Account Number: 0163836217
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank (Gtbank)
After payment, please scan teller of the #2,500 paid. In the same email, please state your NABTEB A Level subjects combination, and within 48 hours. Your syllabus will be sent to you. Scan teller to [email protected]
HOW To Get NABTEB A Level Syllabus For 2016/2017 Academic Session
The interested candidates who which to have the current NABTEB A Level syllabus should follow this below instruction strictly to have the right syllabus for the right academic session.
Send your request through an email to [email protected] with the following details.
1. I want the NABTEB A Level syllabus for 2016/2017
2. If you have chosen NABTEB A Level 2016/2017 session, please indicate if you have registered
3. Also, write the NABTEB A Level subject combinations that will suit your choice course after being through with NABTEB A Level programme and you needed to gain admission with the result, if you have started receiving lectures at our various NABTEB A Level study centres, please just write the subject combination of your course ( not more than 4, it is usually 3), with the teller of payment and sent it to [email protected]
If you have not grasped the full details about NABTEB A Level, please read What Is NABTEB A Level, and also go through NABTEB A Level registration page to know if we can now register NABTEB A Level applicants to our various centres. We are here to give candidates the best experience throughout their stay with this NABTEB A Level alevel programme, and we encourage students to read NABTEB A Level Frequently Ask Questions to know more about this programme. Check if NABTEB A Level form is available to print out