NABTEB A Level 2017 Registration
2017/2018 NABTEB Aadvanced Level registration form is now open for interested candidates to apply for the programme. . The NABTEB A Level registration which runs between December till February every year has now commenced for parents and guardian to apply for their wards.
The NABTEB A Level programme which is an Advanced Level programme that sees students into 200 level of almost Southern/Eastern universities in Nigeria, including UNIBEN, Unilorin, etc and such candidates that pass the examination can study any course of their choice which includes but not limited to Medicine, Law, Business management, Accounting, Engineering, Performing Arts, etc
Before You Apply for NABTEB A Level
The following are the procedures to apply for NABTEB A Level 2016/ 2017 session. Applicants are advised to follow these instructions so that they can be at any of our NABTEB A Level centreS closest to them. Before making any payment we advised candidates to make sure to have read and understand the NABTEB A Level page, to know what is all about, as no payment is refundable including the #15,000 application fee.
Also, you can use awaiting results for NABTEB A Level, but while doing your programme, you must have registered for another O’level examination to complement your result, since you cannot use your NABTEB A Level result without having your O’level complete. WAEC, NABTEB O Level, NECO, GCE results are accepted with NABTEB A Level and combination of results are accepted too, no more than two sittings. Lectures for the ongoing registration will start from April 24th until November when the examination is expected to take place in our Examination centre at Ilorin
How To Apply For NABTEB A Level Registration Programme
To register for NABTEB A Level, candidates should follow these instructions for the successful registration
1 Print the NABTEB A Level form out at >>> https://www.nabtebalevel.com.ng/nabteb-form/
2. Fill the form with CAPITAL letters and make sure all your biodata are filled correctly, and attach your passport having a red background on the designated area on the form.
3. On the form, tick your preferred NABTEB A Level centre, and also indicate if you are interested in our hostel or not
4. Pay the sum of the application fee, which is #15,000 to the following account details:l
Account Name: NABTEB Alevel Registration
Account Number: 0163836217
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank (Gtbank)
5. After payment of the registration fee, scan both the teller and filled form to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours, your centre details, the date for your online screening will be sent to you. Candidates should be prepared for lectures, that would start by September 2016. For all our fees breakdown, please visit NABTEB A LEVEL school fees
6. Once the lectures have started for the 2016/2017 in all our centres, the syllabus will be sent to the registered candidates who register NABTEB A Level programme through us at www.nabtebalevel.com.ng
7. If you have seen this page, check when is NABTEB A Level form closing date for this ongoing registration
Form can be printed out NABTEB A Level application form